[Archived - CaliDreaminz] Does anyone know when our tiers are updating? Its the 3rd and nothing has changed for me..

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “CaliDreaminz” on March 03, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 13, 2022.

[Archived]

I have similar issue with updating my Tier Level not updating as quickly as I want. LOL

They may update very late in the day or sometimes on the 2nd or 3rd of the month. It depends on the day or the week it falls. It seems the Tiers update by Member ID Number starting with the oldest accounts first. Some months it takes a couple of days to calculate the Tiers and some months it is much faster.

I noticed the Tier Update will show on this page first, rather than the Dashboard. The Creator Dashboard is usually late.

I have published many products early on the First (before Tier Update) and they count in the current month and not the previous month. Once Midnight rolls over, the month is complete.

If you do not see your Tiers update within 5 days, I would contact IMVU Staff in a Help Case.

I hope this helps...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RoniLynn” on March 05, 2022.

[Archived]

mine still haven't updated.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “CaliDreaminz” on March 04, 2022.

[Archived]

finally updated last night .. lol thanks everyone

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ValentinaVDRMoney” on March 03, 2022.

[Archived]

I always get my Creator stats on the second of every month.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JustinWallace” on March 03, 2022.

[Archived]

Mine haven't updated yet and I was told by customer service it should be within the next 48 hours..... lol

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MrsKaceyAnnaPaige” on March 03, 2022.

[Archived]

Yes Cali, Reviews have not updated yet this month. I do know there was a glitch in the system this month were products were sent for review and were not actually going but rather bypassing review and straight up for sale (( as per the Post by MissMaya on Febuary 11 in bugs section )). I myself had one product hang up this way and finally got it to go into review 4 days later. So im sure this is slowing the review process down. All I can say is have patence they will figure it out eventually. I know im rather anxious to see my report this month too and still waiting.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

You're welcome. Also, check out my Women Creators Group. If you can't get in, friend me, and I will send you an invite.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “CaliDreaminz” on March 03, 2022.

[Archived]

Thanks Valentina I have been a pro dev for months now I know how to check and normally mine does change on the 2nd of the month.. I guess I worded my question wrong.. lol Should of asked if anyone else is noticing that their tier for the month hasnt updated yet.. maybe because February is a short month?

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

You should be seeing updates on the second of every month. Click on Account, and scroll down to Creator Tools, and click on Stats.

0 Votes