[Archived - PandaBearu] Okey, So, A pair of eyes i've made has a yellow peer bad on the top and it doesn't go through, What do i do?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “PandaBearu” on February 26, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 26, 2022.

[Archived]

@PandaBearu​ I am sorry to hear that. If it has been 3 days since you edited anything, (or wait) ask IMVU Staff to help. You have "Live" Chat. It may be a good idea to ask staff before spending more money, unless... Use the Live Chat and ask them.

If you will, please post back here with the basic answer from Staff. It may help someone else (reading here), too :D

Sorry again, this is happening to you. . . .

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​ I have tried that, It doesn't go through at all, I might just make another set of the eyes and try to send it through peer again

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 26, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @PandaBearu​ Sometimes they get "stuck" in Peer Review. Also there is an intermittent bug going around. See Here: and Here:

It doesn't matter. The cure for the issue is to Open the Product Page and click on "Add HTML Description" and then press Submit.

It may take another day or so (no editing) but it should complete Peer Review. Note more edits, starts the "clock" again on the

wait time to complete Peer Review.

If your product still has issue in Peer Review; over 3 days (with no editing), I would discuss it with IMVU Staff in a Help Case. They

can assist you further. Filing and Responding to Help Tickets: http://im.vu/help396

I Hope This Helps...

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

https://paste.pics/G6L55

0 Votes