[Archived - MsBeeHavin] I made a low cut dress and everything seem to be fine but after I published it and put it on the chest and front leg is grey could someone tell me what went wrong? I created an unpublish bundle outfit and there is no grey now I am

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MsBeeHavin” on January 22, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

12 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LeeCountry” on February 07, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi@MsBeeHavin, I am so glad you got it to straighten out, sometimes you just have to keep at, but sometimes walk away from it, then come back it, Have a Bless Day, My Best always...Lee

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsBeeHavin” on February 06, 2022.

[Archived]

First I want to thank all for your advise and help. I went back to the dress in Studio and I didn't see the white all was blacked out the override was on but I put it on then took it off. But what I did notice is that there is no body mesh with skin. I was jumping from Studio to the other creator site and both has the dress.(confusing) I tried the dress now and its fixed no white or grey. I got it off display now too.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsBeeHavin” on February 02, 2022.

[Archived]

Hey @LeeCountry. Thank you for the help; I resubmitted it in studio and uncheck display but it refuse to stay unchecked. I will talk with IMVU to see what is going on with it. I also found out how to work the controls ...lol......ty for the luv

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 31, 2022.

[Archived]

Hey@MsBeeHavin, More thank likely Imvu is glitching with you, I have had that happen to me, If need be you can always go to the helpline and they will look at it for you, and if it is Imvu, they can and will tell you, Also when you resubmit it stays in your catalog and can be sold, And to get it off display go to edit settings at bottom of the product page and click there and unclick the box Display, I hope this helps, My Best Always

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 31, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi@MsBeeHavin, No it will not cost you to edit and submit again, And it looks great to me, Best of Luck

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsBeeHavin” on January 31, 2022.

[Archived]

About the screen shot I have no idea what is going on with this dress??? I am going to try again to do this dress over in beta.(just throwing credits out the window) lol

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsBeeHavin” on January 31, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you @LeeCountry and @MissMaya tried on the dress again and the grey is gone but it is stuck on display only. I did not remove the undies because I only know how to do that move in Imvu studio beta and I used the old system in creating it. I didn't use beta because I have an issue moving the avatar and positioning it right. I need up, down, left, right...Yes I'm a little ditzy although I get more angles with beta I can't work the avatar the way I want yet. When you edit the dress is that another summit payment?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissMaya” on January 28, 2022.

[Archived]

I think your dress mesh is glitching with some products: https://gyazo.com/fb1660bb1bbb5825e691d878a43d7a67

Right now, my eyes texture is being displayed on the body layer of the dress... Is that the bug you are referring to?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 24, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi again @MsBeeHavin​ , the dress is Ap what put anything there, I would just remove the blue and should be the Perfect AP dress....Thanks

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 24, 2022.

[Archived]

HI@MsBeeHavin I tried the dress on it is no gray on the chest it looks good except what u have in the crotch area is a watercolor blue and it needs to be changed it comes thru dress, and I think that will fix it, it is very beautiful, try that and I will try on again, Good Luck hun

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsBeeHavin” on January 24, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you Lee that may be true it use to work, however it's been days and it still grey so I panic and didn't want someone to buy it all messed up so I put it on display now I can't seem to get it off. it look like the body mesh is missing. I can wear it from my inventory but not the publish version.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 23, 2022.

[Archived]

Hey @MsBeeHavin​ , It could be a Glitch, Keep checking it and see, I had this happen to me with a chair set, I could not see the furniture, but Marvin at helpline could, The next day I could see it, So just wait and see, I think its a Glitch, Good Luck

0 Votes