[Archived - DONATELLA] My pending amount is going lower everyday!!!

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “DONATELLA” on February 01, 2022.

[Archived]

Hello, I have watched my pending amount for a week now and it it’s going lower every second at a high rate as we speak, its like I am not doing any sale, something is going on, @Shannon Mac (IMVU Senior Community Manager)​ and @RigsK Could you please take a look at my pending amount? I am now too worried and that is why I had to talk about it, Thanks,

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “4u” on February 09, 2022.

[Archived]

@shopdaisylogo​ being on IMVU is spending less on entertainment for many.. Our issues don't come from customers but the management and staff of this site.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on February 09, 2022.

[Archived]

Expect bumpy ride, pandemic, rising energy bills, I am not sure about other countries but it sure will be hitting here in the UK in April. I will be expecting less from UK users less disposable income for entertainment.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “QBL” on February 09, 2022.

[Archived]

My spread sheets show my sales started nose diving drastically a couple years ago,,, ON ALL>>>>>> ACCOUNTS!!!!!! (Including my Husbands) Same time.. Iam currently making what I was making in 2010... I have funneled through all my MASA.. And still Nose diving.. All the creators I know also started taking HUGE hits in sales about the same time.. To the point where it is becoming unsustainable to stay developing for IMVU.. So Many have left, I guess Iam just a diehard... Will I go down being a Loyal soldier? Stay Tuned... My Heart just hurts. You expect the longer you are with a company the more you will make.. Not the longer you stay the less you make..

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShannonMac” on February 09, 2022.

[Archived]

We have made some adjustments recently and believe this will resolve the issue. Please let me know with a mention if you see a drop in purchases with Promotional Credits for your products in the next 1-2 weeks. A comparison of before and after would be helpful if you have the time.

Thanks.

Best,

Shannon

0 Votes

C

Posted by “wiing” on February 06, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4u” on February 02, 2022.

[Archived]

So I did look and here's what I conclude..

"Bump me for 100 shoutouts.. all ya gotta do is buy one of the 20k+ priced products on my wish list..."

I suggest we all join in this game until IMVU have the noodles to sort it out.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4u” on February 02, 2022.

[Archived]

I'm to scared too look any more, only thing I'm looking for is a job and upskilling qualifications to make that happen. Yay for other 3d worlds, Government hand outs for covid and NFT sales.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on February 02, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi Folks,

Thank you for bringing this up. We're actively looking into the catalog results issue.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FaithShaw” on February 02, 2022.

[Archived]

I've noticed the same with my sales, drastic changes somedays! I'm sure it has something to do with the current bug in the catalog! The issue seemed to be fixed partly over the weekend with the first pages showing correctly, in which my sales rose to around my average, But now I'm seeing them fall again. So I'm assuming this is part of the issue. I know this issue has been brought up, So fingers crossed for a fix soon. I agree it's a worrying time for IMVU creators!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 01, 2022.

[Archived]

I have followed my daily Pended Cash and the Reversed Transactions. Mine seem to "balance" with the currently occurring, lower sales than last year. I'm not happy at all but considering this to be a bad sales time for everyone. I do know I am not getting all of my reversed transaction email notifications. Probably half show in my email. My fear is loosing many great creators during this hard time. :/

0 Votes