[Archived - LeeCountry] Promo Credits can be used to buy bundles, No Matter How Big They are, So I did a Help Line with the Bundles, and I was told, What I Was Told, was wrong, I will attach what I was told, So If you can show me where you see they can't

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “LeeCountry” on December 30, 2021.

[Archived]

Please put a link to it tank you

0 Votes

16 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LeeCountry” on February 05, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi@ShannonMac (IMVU Senior Community Manager). still waiting also 26 items bought today with promos, I need to know something, I am not going to make anything else, taking time off from this and setting everything to display, when you have some kind of suggestion please let me know, Thanks in Advance

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 26, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @ShannonMac​ , I started to Create in Late April of 2021, I have been on IMVU since March 2015, I had no idea what I was getting into, I am giving something away every day from my catalog, But Bundles are a different story to tell, Here is the PID's for the few TID's I gave you 55983448, 56334932,55806917, I do want you to know this, Respect plays a big part on here, I give respect and want respect, in the same manner, I am straight up nothing to hide, I give you permission to look at my account, Everything about it, IMVU has been good to me for many years, I guess what gets me the most is IMVU gives these Promos like candy, and we the creator are the Candy store, out of everything that has been bought with promos from me, there is only 1 person still so called on here, and the reason, I said that is a helper here started an account in the same name as mine but change 1 letter, That avi is still here, and used all promos on that 1 day the account was made and bought it all out of my shop, To me that is unexceptable, As always ShannonMac, I thank you in advance for any help you can offer me, My Best Always ...Lee

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShannonMac” on January 26, 2022.

[Archived]

@LeeCountry​ - This topic is going to take some time to investigate.

The reason is that as long as I have been here since the end of 2016 I was told you could buy bundles with promotional credits.

But with several of you stating differently it prompted me to speak to some of the "old timers" of IMVU.

I found something in the old IMVU libraries that gave me some clarity but I need to dig deeper and then I will reply when I have proper information.

Sorry to be vague. I don't want to make any type of promises until I have all the proper information and I've spoken to some IMVU Staff.

I do promise to look into this matter for the people in this thread.

@LeeCountry​ - Can I have some PIDs to start with as well as an idea of when the matter changed for you? I can look at the transactions a bit later but want to start with some PIDs. Make sure to mention me so I get the alert.

Thanks.

Best,

Shannon

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 23, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @ShannonMac​ , I have been waiting for a reply, I gave you some of the transactions Id's, But I have not heard back from you, Any Help Would be Appreciated, Thank you in Advance

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 12, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @ShannonMac​ , I forgot to put @ShannonMac​ These are Transaction id#2585554623,2595649186,2641379896, Here are a few you can check out, and Thank you so much

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 12, 2022.

[Archived]

These are Transaction id#2585554623,2595649186,2641379896, Here are a few you can check out, and Thank you so much

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShannonMac” on January 12, 2022.

[Archived]

@LeeCountry​ - Let me investigate. Be sure to give me a mention on important matters as I get alerts to my email.

A few bundles as examples might help move this along faster, too.

Thanks.

Best,

Shannon

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 11, 2022.

[Archived]

HI @Shannon Mac (IMVU Senior Community Manager)​ , Can you answer these Questions? Nobody will respond, I have messages that state no bundles can be bought with Promo's no more, well it is happening to me and many others, Can you please respond, I was told by the helpline everything can be bought with promo's except anything that IMVU offers, But even when I posted that you can see above, Thanks in Advance

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Hey @ Alyissapearl, I see that IMVU needs Help Bad, I will go to ShannonMac's Page and post all I have been told, and even in my messages from a Veteran Helper, This is no way to do Business, Where is the Respect at? I have seen she has responded to others on different Topics.....Smh

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Alyissapearl” on January 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Now the 10th of Jan, and it appears that this issue has gone into the too hard basket, as NO ONE is responding.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “KellyJo” on January 08, 2022.

[Archived]

IMVU needs a Promo Catalogue that only has items in it that can be bought with Promo Credits.

​

IMVU can place IMVU made products in it and/or allow creators to add their own items.

​

By allowing for a Promo Catty with limited items in it, say, 500, for example... those users will get tired of using and wearing the same items and the need to buy real credits will increase!

​

IMVU will mk money on real credit sales, creators will be happy too. Win win!

​

Every 12 months, the items get swapped out for a new batch of 500.

​

If those accounts want more variety, and to be able to gift, they need to buy real credits.

​

This not difficult to do and could be implemented quickly.

​

Upvote and pass it on!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Alyissapearl” on January 08, 2022.

[Archived]

Well, its the 8th of January here and people are still purchasing BUNDLES with promo credits......an explanation would be nice

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 06, 2022.

[Archived]

Hey @DarkAngel5​ ​ , Have you got any answer yet? Still waiting to hear from you, Thanks Lee

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Hey @DarkAngel5​ , I would truly appreciate that, For I have been misled and treated very poorly by 2 other people, Any Help is appreciated, and Happy New Year to you, God Bless

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DarkAngel5” on December 30, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @LeeCountry​ , it is my understanding that users were no longer able to purchase bundles using promos. IMVU will reopen on Jan 4, 2022. I will raise this issue at that time. Thanks

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Hey @BobTheBuilder​ and @LestatDeLioncourt​  Maybe you should read the Guidelines, If you Know different Please put Link Thanks you

0 Votes