[Archived - PhiaSims] Anyone else requested their Masa amount as their payout and didn't receive the full amount?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “PhiaSims” on January 28, 2022.

[Archived]

Hello,

Anyone else having an issue that they tried to request a payout of their MASA that's showing on their payout page, but when they sent you your payment, it was a lesser amount? I never had this issue before. This was my only request for this month as well. The message I received from the payout was something along the lines of "I went over my limit". I'm not understanding because I requested the exact MASA amount that's showing on my payout page. I submitted a ticket but the person that responded didn't help at all. I was sent a copied and paste message that didn't explain why I received the wrong amount. If my MASA says that it's $123.45 (example), when I request my payout, I expect it to be that same $123.45 amount. Do anyone know what's going on? @RigsK​ Would you be so kind to help me out with this situation?

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 29, 2022.

[Archived]

Sorry you have this issue...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “PhiaSims” on January 28, 2022.

[Archived]

@Polystyrene​ Thanks. That's what I assumed as well. I really wish they would do better.

@LestatDeLioncourt​ Thank you. I've submitted a ticket already. My Masa limit on my payout page is incorrect and they didn't bother to change it back to my real limit. Hopefully next month they fix the issue.

@BunnyCakes​ Thanks for your input. I didn't go over my limit from my perspective. But apparently, the limit that is currently showing on my payout page is wrong because it still has the 25% increased added to it. They never changed it back to my REAL MASA limit in which they should have did. So only they knew my REAL MASA limit while I only saw the extra 25% increase version on my payout page.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on January 28, 2022.

[Archived]

As long as you have not cashed out over your MASA limit for this payment cycle then you should be able to receive your payment. The baseline limit for starting is 500 USD per payment cycle.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on January 28, 2022.

[Archived]

The MASA amount showing on your payouts page is incorrect. It still shows with the extra 25% bonus, which was only valid until the 15th of this month. They have not bothered to change it back so we just have to guess our actual MASA.

0 Votes