[Archived - YvetteLisaLombarza] How to make a 11.21MB photo album a 2MB photo album

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “YvetteLisaLombarza” on December 28, 2021.

[Archived]

Ive made two 30 page photo albums from a derivable one and i dont know how NOT to exceed 2MB​ so i can upload it all i did was edit/replace my photos for the original ones...can someone please help me...also im not very knowledgeable about pc's

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “YvetteLisaLombarza” on January 21, 2022.

[Archived]

thank you so much you two and yes i figured out how to shrink my photos and it worked:D Thanks again yayyyy:D

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on December 28, 2021.

[Archived]

Like Lestat said you need to reduce you picture size most likely. What is your current picture size in pixels?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on December 28, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @YvetteLisa​ the first thing is to make sure you are deriving from the "Top Most" Parent Product. this won't have affect on your issue here but y doing so, you will ensure your product is a Kb Friendly to those enjoying your completed product. Go to the product page you are deriving and click on the link "Derivation Tree" to see the top-most one.

Next is to optimize your photos you are adding to the album and make sure they comply with the power of two. the best explanation for this is in another post I have made Here: https://help.imvu.com/s/question/0D54p00002Ceqn4/ I think you will find the answers you need there.

0 Votes