[Archived - YoshiM] I use the classic client to create. I downloaded BETA to check it out and I absolutely hated it. After installing it I can no longer derive products through classic. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “YoshiM” on November 15, 2021.

[Archived]

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 18, 2021.

[Archived]

I agree, if you are not completely comfortable with the Studio, just use the 'cut and paste' suggested by 4U. I wasn't 100% with Studio some months ago I am gradually learning and becoming more familiar with the Studio as time goes by...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4u” on November 15, 2021.

[Archived]

I'm glad you found a fix that worked. You can just cut and paste the product number you want to derive in studio, make sure you have search by PID highlighted. As for flipping from one system to the other its just a matter of closing out of Studio or classic then logging in again using the platform you want then.. open an IMVU page. Once you do that it knows who you are and what cookies to use. I do wish we'd get a selection box as to what we want to use while there's two systems running. Studio is AWESOME, don't give up so easily, hopefully the clients will be more compatible with it in 2022.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “YoshiM” on November 15, 2021.

[Archived]

I fixed the issue. Uninstall BETA and log out of IMVU classic. Log back in on classic and it works how I like it now.

0 Votes