[Archived - shopdaisylogo] Since client will be phased out and desktop beta and mobile will eventually take over, is it worth spending time on shop pictures if imvu are going to keep the bland white mannequins, is it worth my time if its all going to be r

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on November 13, 2021.

[Archived]

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on November 13, 2021.

[Archived]

Yea cheers for that and getting back to me x

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “4u” on November 13, 2021.

[Archived]

IMVU rank and promote studio developers on the icons they make for classic client users and the activity they have on another "Metaverse" sites. So as long as your creating for users that can't use your products and you move your social activity off this site and on to the direct competition... all is GOOD and keep making those icons!

Staff has said that sometime next year they hope to have a better icon making ability for us. Light and dark avatars and assorted camera angles we can choose a pic from. Which means any studio products you make now, your going to have to go back and edit later.. if you want the best icon. I suggest if you want sales, stick to products that can render an icon that at least show what's being purchased, come back and look at others once the icon changes are in place. For developers like myself that work in areas where there's no icon making ability and changes to the Beta are continually breaking products, face reality IMVU has killed us off.

0 Votes