[Archived - llBabyGirlMillzll] Can anyone please explain why I cannot use my baby hair meshes now? I upgraded to tier platinum VIP from legacy, and now, making hair is a nightmare. The weird thing is, right before I upgraded, I published 4 hairs...with my

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “llBabyGirlMillzll” on November 11, 2021.

[Archived]

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “llBabyGirlMillzll” on November 16, 2021.

[Archived]

I love working with Studio, but the hair issue is a problem. It's my biggest seller. And, actually, the problems started right after I upgraded to the Tier VIP. I am happy with my status, I just want everything fixed so I can use MY meshes and MY textures......Not someone else's....ya know?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FemmeDraven” on November 15, 2021.

[Archived]

I had all kinds of issues when I had classic and studio on my pc. Once I'd removed Studio and all the associated files the issues were gone ;)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “llBabyGirlMillzll” on November 13, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi Lestat!

When in Create Mode on the client, it will not allow me to pull up and add my baby hair meshes at all, and then in the Studio, I have finally figured out how to add the baby hair meshes, but it makes the head HUGE and the face disappears. I can't figure Studio out. DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 11, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @llBabyGirlMillzll​ Are you one the Studio or Create Mode? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled? More information please...

0 Votes