[Archived - FemmeDraven] Is Peer Review crawling again or is it me?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “FemmeDraven” on October 06, 2021.

[Archived]

I've been once again been reviewing after I submit items and it seems we've had another slow down in peer review. For the past couple of weeks if I submitted an item early in the day and then did some PR, the item(s) I'd submitted would go through by the end of the day, or if I submitted at night and did some PR the item(s) cleared by morning, but this isn't happening anymore (once again). Is this going to be a constant issue where we get an email telling us our items will clear faster if we do PR and then they do for a few days but it goes back to taking longer and longer? I feel like a broken record but this is friggin' annoying

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on October 07, 2021.

[Archived]

@FemmeDraven​  I cannot move this. I cannot search and find "Official Peer Review" either, lol. I guess it is just the way discussions work?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FemmeDraven” on October 06, 2021.

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​ Can you just move this over there? I searched and couldn't find it so started this one.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on October 06, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @FemmeDraven​ I see it going fast in the beginning of the month and then slowing during the middle. Finally going faster again toward the last few days of the month. I think the first few days and the last few days of the month Peer Reviewers are more active.

Also, there are similar posts with people of same interest listed below.

Staff Post: 

"Hey Creators!

We've just launched a NEW peer review perk! When you do peer review, YOUR OWN PRODUCTS will move through the review process FASTER! Try it out the next time you submit a product. Review a few other products and watch how fast your own products speed through Peer Review." 

More on Peer Review is located Here: http://im.vu/help462

More over, if anyone has questions about Peer Review please use the Official Peer Review thread.

Thank you!

0 Votes