[Archived - angellee731] Why is my Visitors Panel missing? It was there earlier today. It is not in the preference re-settings list either. It is not on my homepage. It disappeared There is no way to re set it its not there to re set

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “angellee731” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

0 Votes

19 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “ChamiLethar” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

Let's just "improve" the game, to make it worse. It was fine years ago, just needed fine tuning. I really do not understand not listening to what users want or need, just blindly adding or removing stuff willynilly.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

They just cant conceive the concept of Leaving Well Enough Alone...

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Yes Lycie, it's always been this way. Things are still broken for many years. Fix them? ha no way lets just make up something new take the focus off all the other broken crap. They havent learnt yet...their changes cause MASS EXODUS!

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Well Tony at least we know its not just me or

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

oh gosh dont even kid me and of course no one tells us diddley Also i found tonight my header which was a custom layout is now gone too

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DianaTurner” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

Mine is missing as well and so is a friend of mine. Why do they continue to do stuff like this. I, and my friend would like ours back. This is ridiculous. I agree with you angellee731, Cristina, xsilentx & Lyciel666!! And lol at TonyTitan.. I can believe that too !

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TonyTitan” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

OMG it's back........*Faints*

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Saturi” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

This issue has been fixed and the Visitor and Ranking Panels should once again display properly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks again, everyone!

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

My bucket that I tossed my, "It's an IMVU Issue" into.....overflowed 15yrs ago. LOL!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “gaf210” on March 07, 2024.

[Archived]

Thanks for your prompt response and positive resolution for this issue @Saturi​ !

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Cryptina” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

Mine is missing today as well. Is imvu just randomly subtracting our hp panels now or will this reappear soon?

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Wondering that myself...It was there earlier today and now it is gone. Sighs...I hope this isn't another one of those things that IMVU thought would be a good idea to take away from us.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Lyciel666” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

You're slowly getting the impression that imvu is introducing more and more problems and errors instead of solving the existing ones :x

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Saturi” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

Thanks for reporting, everyone! We are investigating this issue.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xsilentx” on March 07, 2024.

[Archived]

it's great that the missing visitors panel was fixed and that we can all see our visitors panel now!! I'm so glad to see it now haha

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

haha Dont I know it I left for 3 moths in August I truly never figured on coming back To much BS and not from people... IMVU is really messed up as always. But worse lately! Now Im back and the same crap is still happening They have no clue how this effects us nor do they seem to care at all Dont they realize what they have done and which forced hundreds of top Meshers and Creators....TO LEAVE ugh Im here since 07 and the IMVU changes THEY made only made a mass Exodus

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xsilentx” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

mine is missing too and I thought it had reset itself, but when I checked the settings, it was NOT THERE. hopefully it comes back, because I get kinda curious to see who is visiting my profile.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MagicRose” on March 06, 2024.

[Archived]

According to VIP CHAT, Imvu removed this from our pages intentionally. They have removed the Recent Visitors Panel. To all of you who are wondering when it will be fixed. It is not going to be "fixed." Imvu decided to remove that panel as well as the Rankings Panel. Another VIP perk removed. VIPS had the ability to view recent visitors for the last 30 days. Now no one can view any visitors to their pages - period

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@Saturi - Its apparently being reported that IMVU has indeed, removed this panel from view on our Home Pages. I would like to go on record as stating that I believe this to be a horrible idea and would like to have the Recent Visitors panel put back/reenabled....As I believe many of those above me would agree with as well.

0 Votes