[Archived - Meeows] Important Notice Regarding YouTube Media Player Issue on iOS 17.2.1

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Meeows” on January 20, 2024.

[Archived]

We are aware of an issue affecting the YouTube media player on iOS devices following the recent release of iOS 17.2.1. This issue stems from the current incompatibility between our YouTube implementation and the new iOS version.

Our dedicated team is actively addressing this concern and is in the process of exploring viable solutions. We recognize the inconvenience this may cause and sincerely appreciate your patience as we work towards a resolution.

During this period, we recommend users to access IMVU through Android Mobile or Desktop platforms where the YouTube functionality remains unaffected.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “MinaDolly” on August 04, 2024.

[Archived]

Hi, when are you going to give a solution to watch videos from iPhone mobile? I had only paid for that now

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TheDestinyDream” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

When are you guys gonna fix this? it's been months and every time I come here to see if there is some sort of update, there's no update and it's getting worse! I have VIP to get rid of Ads to Whisper, an play music in my clubs, I only use the mic to amplify the music so it's loud!

When are you guys gonna fix this, it's been months. Hopefully it's fixed when you guys launch this AP+

0 Votes

C

Posted by “VlKl” on July 04, 2024.

[Archived]

Doesn't work on android either anymore. At least not for me. Tried on 2 different android devices.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Wxldstxr” on June 27, 2024.

[Archived]

Why has this still not been resolved yet its been months yet there have been plenty updates since the problem was known.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “aylaarose” on May 28, 2024.

[Archived]

im getting irritated my youtube won’t work

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TinaLove23” on March 24, 2024.

[Archived]

Should

We not get refunds????? If

One person has an android and everyone has an iPhone ( we can't hear ) how is this fair. How can this be solved??

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RedPhoenix4” on March 19, 2024.

[Archived]

I'm on mobile and while the YouTube works for me l, my visitors aren't able to see the movies

0 Votes

C

Posted by “AM33RAhH” on February 15, 2024.

[Archived]

Yes, I'm having the same problems with the desktop version as well.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “HisHydra” on February 07, 2024.

[Archived]

This is extremely frustrating. Imvu music does not work on desktop either.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “nigthmareshome” on February 03, 2024.

[Archived]

you could do the same for classic you know classic could use a bit of attention. and the music player.

0 Votes