A Lil feedback on the new forums

Posted about 1 month ago by Avengelyne

Post a topic
Avengelyne
Avengelyne

Just some brief observations on  using this new forum, I just checked my profile, and it displayed my surname behind my avatar/user name, that is completely unacceptable ( I promptly edited it of course), yes we can fix it and remove that but it should only show our user names. Its nice we can use a random avatar pic if we want but that opens the door for inappropriate pics, so I hope that IMVU is enforcing the same guidelines as we have on our avatar cards. There is a lot of work need to expand this forum for such areas as AP, VIP and Mobile as well as access for those who are from other nations. I would hope that IMVU adds these in over time. Also again please can we have the ability to edit our posts, this was one of the concerns in the previous forum and its necessary here. Please do add to this post as there is more that others will figure out as we go

8 Votes

1 Comments

E

EstefanicosRodriquez posted about 1 month ago

Imvu doesn't care about their customers issues and they never have, the only thing they care bout is making money off people. Imvu has become highly sexualized over the years and it'd be nice if it wasn't so highly sexualized like it is. Also ASAP personal suggestion from me to imvu is to make it easier for people to submit public rooms to featured rooms as Everytime I've submitted I've always gotten denied constantly over and over again as though my rooms aren't good enough though I spend massive time decorating my rooms making them fun etc but still get denied no matter what.

0 Votes

Login to post a comment