AP+ room search

Posted 27 days ago by AnnaLuilAnnwn

Post a topic
A
AnnaLuilAnnwn

AP+ needs to be added to the "Room Type" filter on the Classic Client room search. If we Search with the AP filter will AP+ rooms show under that? I am not finding my AP+ room in any room searches. 

0 Votes

12 Comments

Sorted by
Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

Ashleyellen posted 24 days ago

Ohh I see your name ! 

0 Votes

A

AnnaLuilAnnwn posted 24 days ago

OK i been added to the AP+ channel on discord .... 

0 Votes

Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

Ashleyellen posted 26 days ago

You did email them for information? If you joined discord you can open ticket to be added to ap+ channel if you have not yet  ☺️

0 Votes

A

AnnaLuilAnnwn posted 26 days ago

i sent a request to be added last night 

0 Votes

Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

Ashleyellen posted 26 days ago

Hello , staff told me it will be seeing soon as they are working on it . It will be available for imvu beta pc , and imvu next website ☺️

Have you joined imvu official discord server? 

0 Votes

A

AnnaLuilAnnwn posted 26 days ago

After work i loaded up Imvu classic client (548.6).. I searched rooms on the room tab with my name and my AP+ room did not show up under my name search. (AnnaLuilAnnwn - Island of Sex AP+ Room). Same on Web Next searching under "Chat Rooms" with my name. All my other rooms show but not the AP+ room. The AP+ room does show under the "My Rooms"..

0 Votes

A

AnnaLuilAnnwn posted 27 days ago

I am sure all of us would appreciate you reaching out to them:) 

0 Votes

Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

Ashleyellen posted 27 days ago

Ohhh okay . On my end I do not see available yet unfortunately. But I can talk to staff tomorrow to see if it possible. And let you know ? 

0 Votes

A

AnnaLuilAnnwn posted 27 days ago

That's for the shop which works great...I am talking about room searches on the room tab. How do we find AP+ rooms that members have made public.

0 Votes

Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

You can see it on imvu classic website the screen I’m showing you . 

It’s also on imvu beta pc or imvu next website 

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

N

NielssG posted 27 days ago

Since when can you see it like this? Or is it only for those who chose IMVU? 

0 Votes

Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

Hello, when you’re on imvu beta pc or imvu next pc or on imvu classic website You can go to filter and find access pass plus. But it’s not available for mobile app iOS and android 

0 Votes

Login to post a comment