Transfer of rooms

Posted 24 days ago by Maicol

Post a topic
M
Maicol

A cordial greeting to the Imvu team.

Having already completed a year and some months in IMVU, I have found some things that we could improve in order to meet the requests, needs and questions of us, the users of this wonderful online game, which in my opinion is a social network but with a lot of interactivity.

The reason I'm writing this suggestion is to allow users to transfer entire rooms to other users we select. I don't know if this should have a cost or if it could be done in a simple way by fulfilling some requirements.

One of the requirements we could handle is that only VIP users have access to this function, which would make it much easier for many users like me who don't know how to create rooms and we turn to a close friend (who does have one) and they create it for us.

The reason I request this is because many users risk their accounts day after day by buying rooms made by other users, having to share their accounts (which is prohibited by IMVU's policy on the use of accounts) even though users share their accounts and add the risk of losing it either because it is stolen by the user "creator of the rooms" or because IMVU, enforcing its policy, bans said account.

This is why the idea of being able to transfer rooms is a good option to finally stop scams, account thefts, cash thefts transferred through various payment gateways to unknown users who will then have access to the account of the user who wants the room.

While it is true that I do not know how the room issue works at this point, making this possible is a burden that is relieved of all users, those who sell, those who buy, and Imvu Support itself will be less congested because no more users will show up indicating that their account or money was stolen.

I appreciate the time it may take to read this suggestion and we hope for positive news if it is allowed on this matter.

Kind regards and thank you.

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
JanXuan

JanXuan posted 19 days ago

OK. understood. In that case you can just publish the room in public rooms and sell it as "Decorated room". After that you can remove the public room again.

0 Votes

M

Maicol posted 20 days ago

I know the function you mention, I know the terms in which they steal accounts, I am not a new user of the game. It seems that my explanation, despite being detailed, does not explain well the context of what I wanted to say.

The function that I mention is to transfer rooms between users completely, not to share, but to give under certain "sale" conditions to the other user the entire room, so that in the end it is theirs, not a room shared between the two users.

As for stolen accounts, clearly if you share your data you run the risk of having your account stolen. But keep in mind that many users are dedicated to creating rooms and end users buy them for the other user to create and then change the account password. It is in this sense that the function that I explain of "TRANSFER A ROOM TO ANOTHER USER" is viable since whoever wants the room would not have to share data from their accounts, which is prohibited by IMVU in its policies, but they still do it. and this function would put an end to this type of business or scams in cases where they end up stealing the account...

0 Votes

JanXuan

JanXuan posted 21 days ago

@Maicol, this feature is already available for everyone. It is called "Shared room". You can buy a Shared room and share it with a friend, and each can move his own room into the shared room, and you can decorate together, and make the room a shared room. No VIP needed for this. But you must be on a computer, you can not share rooms on mobile.

This has nothing to do with account theft though. Accounts are not stolen by "Creator of the room". They are stolen when you give out your private information and password. You should never do this in any situation. If someone promises you a room or other goods and needs your information, don't do it. Do you give a burglar the keys of your house or car?

0 Votes

Login to post a comment