IMVU ONLY Fans - VuFans

Posted 22 days ago by Scarr

Post a topic
S
Scarr

I had a very great idea to bring in more income for creators or even non creators of vu. The idea may be good and it may not be good, only fans is a big thing in todays world so I was thinking we can add such a feature like VUFans since we already have a tinder type thing called get matched. VuFans would be another way of being a creator of content instead of just a shop creator I believe this would be an amazing idea/ great investment for the future of IMVU. Things you can do for the VuFans is A monthly subscription to whatever creator of a credit amount paid out the creator monthly and they can upload photos of whatever nature that people can see who are willing to pay for that service and even have videos on the profile that people can see of the distinguished nature of choice. Not sure if this is the right contact place but I thought it would be a good idea to have a way for creators/non creators to earn more or become creators. Another great way IMVU can make money off of this is making it a similarity like access pass but make it a FanPass you must have to be a Content creator just like with vip in order to be a shop creator.

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login to post a comment