Please spread more IMVU Gift Cards

Posted 18 days ago by MrAlexV

Post a topic
M
MrAlexV

Hi everyone, i been on imvu since 2010 and still here because i have friends and i like imvu more than any other such app..I want imvu to keep releasing more of its IMVU gift cards..I used to buy imvu cards to buy myself vip without being BILLED monthly..Please, not everyone is able to be billed monthly..And i'm sure NOT everyone wants to be billed monthly just to be vip..I used buy them from 7/11, Walmart, but i could NOT buy one from Walmart's online store..They cancelled my order saying suspicious activity..

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
M

MrAlexV posted 15 days ago

I did check, and we don't have some of the stores mentioned in there like Food4Less, ToGo, Xchange..And whichever store we have they don't have IMVU's cards in there..Not in Walmart, NOT in Smith's which is KROGER's sort of representative store..We have Family Dollar but even they DON'T have it there..So that's why i was saying to spread more into ground stores..Like i said i could NOT buy from Walmart's online store..I've checked in almost all Walmart we have around my neighborhood, and other areas..

0 Votes

LestatDeLioncourt LestatDeLioncourt

LestatDeLioncourt posted 17 days ago

Hi @MrAlexV There is a list of stores where you can purchase Gift Cards located Here: https://www.imvu.com/next/store/ppc/

Thanks

0 Votes

Login to post a comment