improvements

Posted 16 days ago by Zikyo

Post a topic
Z
Zikyo

The Brazilian public is very consistent, but I see that it doesn't grow much due to lack of support and translation! Yes, many people here don't know English, I believe that the staff is completely distant from Brazilians, opening a support service feels like talking to a robot, that's not cool, I believe that if the community felt closer to the staff itself, it would generate more public! The emails that you send are completely ignored because they don't know how to read English, and no one goes to Google Translate to see what a robot is sending, they have a lot of this, that the emails are robots, so the gifts, invitations to become VIP, AP etc. are completely ignored, except for the support that most prefer to forget the problem than to solve because it is completely English, I think that if you tried to get closer to the public you would profit a lot, start with 2 Brazilian staff, I think that would help a lot! If you need me, I'm also available. I was a staff member and owner of an RPG city. I don't know if you know Santa Group, but it's the largest RPG city company here in Brazil. It used to handle more than 3,000 players at the same time. I know how important humanized, fast, and practical support is. This keeps people in the game. Most people give up. People literally charge for help. Just to give you an idea! Several creators charge between R$60 and R$120 to help recover a hacked account, a deactivated account, etc. People literally buy help because IMVU's support is bad (HERE IN BRAZIL).

I sent a screenshot to show that it's true.

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login to post a comment