Urgent Need for Improved Reporting System and Faster Response Time

Posted 2 days ago by Zqwe

Post a topic
z
Zqwe

Hello everyone,

I would like to address a growing issue regarding the reporting system for fraudulent activity and the time it takes for support to respond to serious matters like account security. Recently, I encountered a situation where someone sent me a fake link claiming I had won a prize, which was clearly a phishing attempt to steal my account information.

Unfortunately, when trying to report this, the available options were too limited to effectively describe what happened. There's no clear option for reporting phishing, scams, or fraud. The only available options like "Inappropriate Avatar Image" or "Inappropriate Name" just don’t cover these more severe incidents. This is a huge concern, as scams like these can harm the community and cause account thefts.

Additionally, after submitting a report, the response from support takes way too long—sometimes up to 3 or 4 days. By that time, significant damage could already be done. It is critical that the reporting system gets updated immediately to include:

• A dedicated option for phishing/scamming/fraud.
  • A faster, more effective response time for cases involving potential account theft or other security issues.

I believe improving this system will make the platform much safer for everyone and will prevent unnecessary losses or frustrations. Many users might not even be aware their accounts are at risk by the time support reaches out.

I hope the developers and support team take this seriously and act on it soon. It’s time for a much-needed update!

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login to post a comment