[Archived - Ana328946] [Main Topic] I can NOT post pictures from my galley | "Allow IMVU to access photos, media, and files on your device?" Issue

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Ana328946” on February 18, 2024.

[Archived]

Screenshot_20240218-133142_IMVU[Mod Edit-Nifi]

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “ImperadorRollemberg” on February 20, 2024.

[Archived]

o meu também está a mesma coisa, e também não estou conseguindo mudar a foto do meu perfil. E também a maioria das pessoas que eu conheço, estão passando por isso também.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “GaiArthelaisx” on February 21, 2024.

[Archived]

I already contacted them about this but the attachments they sent me can't be opened either, so i didn't get help at all.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “NefariousMurdr” on February 21, 2024.

[Archived]

Ah, I also have this problem, no matter what I do, uninstall, reinstall, checked my permissions, etc. IMVU needs to fix this bug. It's irratating.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Skullboness” on February 20, 2024.

[Archived]

okay so I found a short solution for the people who are still having this problem, but IMVU should really fix this because it's getting on my nerves

If you go to the imvu site and log in there, we can post photos on the feed and you can also change the pfp, I think it is a problem with the IMVU app because I don't have any problems with the internet version

I really hope this works for you too because this is veryy annoying and I hope imvu will fix this quickly

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ZarynaTalley” on February 21, 2024.

[Archived]

It's doing the same thing to me. I think it's because of all these upgrades.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Skullboness” on February 19, 2024.

[Archived]

Mine did the exact same thing 2 days ago I stil have the problem and I've tried everything Screenshot_20240219-191406_IMVU

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xLunaStonex” on February 21, 2024.

[Archived]

Hi @Ana328946​ ​ , please contact customer service for the issue you are having.

How to contact Customer Service: 

https://help.imvu.com/s/contactus

How to file and respond to a ticket: http://im.vu/help396

How to file a ticket on IMVU Mobile: http://im.vu/help769

Thanks

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JayStone90” on February 20, 2024.

[Archived]

Ok so it's not just me. I thought it was my phone but then i realized it's doing it no matter what device i log in on.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Ruusaan” on February 19, 2024.

[Archived]

Mine started doing the exact same thing yesterday. There is no way to access the permission directly through the phone, no menu item in settings that accesses it. It seems we can't choose our own backgrounds. For now.

It started immediately after I denied third party access to my information on another aweful pop-up. I am still looking for how to reverse this but the page that gave me the choice just hasn't popped up nor can I find it. Which is weird because it said if I changed my mind about not changing things I could at any time change that.

Sad given how many years I've been with IMVU now with this account alone. I'm not a current VIP member so I'll have to start a help ticket as the live chat is for VIP only now.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “GaiArthelaisx” on February 20, 2024.

[Archived]

Omg i am having the same problem for a few days now, it's annoying.

0 Votes