[Archived - Fair21] I would like to put my own pictures, that I would normally post to my feed, in frames to place on the walls in my homes in IMVU.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Fair21” on April 29, 2024.

[Archived]

This is so strange, that I don't see this in the store, but I see pictures of other people-why would you want someone else's picture on your wall?

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Jazzmine70761” on May 02, 2024.

[Archived]

@Fair21​ I think some people don't know how to properly use the permissions to hide personal photos in the catalog so others don't see them or derive from them. Either that or they are narcissists who think others must want to look at their picture ;). In any case, you should be able to find a lot of empty frames to derive from so it is easy enough to use one of those and just set your picture to no derive and hidden.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Fair21” on May 02, 2024.

[Archived]

Thank you so much Jazzmine70761 so I have to be a creator to do this? Because I'm so not.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Fair21” on May 02, 2024.

[Archived]

Thank you Jazzmine70861 you are a good teacher!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Jazzmine70761” on May 02, 2024.

[Archived]

I think you would need to be a creator to add the custom pic as a texture and set those permissions. The process to add the texture is pretty easy but to be a creator you need to pay for the VIP subscription.

0 Votes