Account deactivated without notifying the owner

Posted about 1 month ago by Guest

Post a topic
Answered
G

I went to log in today to play on the account, and it said the account was deactivated, but the reason was not shown. 

0 Votes

M

Meeows posted about 1 month ago Admin Best Answer

Hello, I've removed your email to protect your sensitive information. We have security measures in place to deactivate an account after an extended period of inactivity as a precaution. You should be able to contact support to recover the account. An email is typically sent to the email associated with the account if this does happen. You can call support during business hours or create a ticket using your theux21 account. I hope this helps!

Here are our support numbers: 

- 1-866-761-0975 (U.S. toll-free) 

- 1-650-321-8334 (International)

1 Votes

1 Comments

M

Meeows posted about 1 month ago Admin Answer

Hello, I've removed your email to protect your sensitive information. We have security measures in place to deactivate an account after an extended period of inactivity as a precaution. You should be able to contact support to recover the account. An email is typically sent to the email associated with the account if this does happen. You can call support during business hours or create a ticket using your theux21 account. I hope this helps!

Here are our support numbers: 

- 1-866-761-0975 (U.S. toll-free) 

- 1-650-321-8334 (International)

1 Votes

Login to post a comment