Imvu has become officially trash

Posted about 1 month ago by Calvin74

Post a topic
Un Answered
C
Calvin74

I don’t know if imvu censors these kind of post. But I don’t like the direction imvu is going I know the company has to make money but when it comes to a social platform like imvu customer satisfaction is how you make the money if the customer is satisfied the money will come I’ve been on imvu since 2017 there has been hundreds of features people have been asking for since I’ve joined why are some features available on desktop version that aren’t on mobile? How can you add all these tiers to vip add a new ap+ program and a crypto currency but we can’t get something as simple as a search bar for our inventory on mobile. Why can’t I appear offline on mobile and keep it that way (you appear back online the next day) why when I post my comments and like are filled with bots why isn’t there a feature to only allow people you follow or that follow you to comment or at the bare minimum a way to let me delete peoples comments off my post. I can name a bunch more features. But yall added stuff to make vip seem more appealing but the core foundation of imvu is trash rn which is why I haven’t been on it that much. We need these fixes immediately give the users a good experience the more you try to scrap and nickel and dime the more imvu is gonna go down I love imvu I’ve met lifetime friends who i still talk to and call to this day which is why I make this post. Sorry if my grammar or spellings bad.

1 Votes

1 Comments

E

EstefanicosRodriquez posted about 1 month ago

They also have favoritism when it comes to featured room submissions but they lie saying they don't when they actually do, I've tried several times to get my rooms featured only to be constantly denied over and over again and I've tried getting discovered on the feed but it's the same with that too no matter what I do I cant get discovered, and it's bad enough that imvu allows noobs to go into peer review to re rate products just to get creators banned so the noobs can earn extra credits, and also the fact that imvu has become very sexualized with public rooms but yet most ppl on imvu these days are practically kids that aren't above the ages of 18+ and are buying the access pass by lying about their ages like imvu really needs to start listening to customers and start giving a damn and stop acting like a bunch of robots when customers try contacting them

0 Votes

Login to post a comment