Imvu I do not like you changing my stuff on me

Posted about 1 month ago by Guest

Post a topic
Un Answered
G

I would really like to know what has been going on with imvu first of all my password got changed and now I can’t log in to my account so I made a new one to try to get someone to help and so far I have not had any luck with that 

0 Votes

1 Comments

L

LthausVu posted about 1 month ago

Here’s a step-by-step guide to resolving your issue with IMVU:

- Open the email account associated with your IMVU account.

- Look for any emails from IMVU, especially any that mention a password change or suspicious activity. This can help you understand if the password was changed by you or someone else.

2. Use the “Forgot Password” Feature:

- Go to the IMVU login page.

- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link.

- Enter the email address linked to your account and follow the instructions to reset your password.

3. Check for Unauthorized Changes:

- If you manage to reset your password, log in and check for any unauthorized changes, such as different email addresses or profile information.

- If you notice any changes, update them immediately to secure your account.

4. Contact IMVU Support:

- If you are unable to reset your password or suspect that your account has been compromised, contact IMVU Support directly.

- Visit [IMVU Help](https://help.imvu.com) and submit a request detailing your issue.

- Include any information you have, such as the email associated with the account, the username, and details about what happened.

5. Verify Your Identity:

- IMVU may ask for proof of identity to verify that the account belongs to you. Be ready to provide any details they ask for.

6. Monitor Your Account:

- Once you regain access, enable additional security measures like two-factor authentication (2FA) if available.

- Regularly check your account activity to ensure everything is in order.

7. Create a Backup Email:

- It’s a good idea to set a backup email in case this happens again in the future.

By following these steps, you should be able to recover or secure your IMVU account.

0 Votes

Login to post a comment