Censorship in my private rooms

Posted 24 days ago by ASultryWoman

Post a topic
Un Answered
A
ASultryWoman

Just what is going on with IMVU. Do we have new leadership steering the boat? If so Fire that !@# right now! They don't know what they are doing and they just cost you me paying for Upgraded VIP. Not spending another dime on here  While being censored in my private rooms. I can walk around naked but can't say words like cock a doodle do. or my pussycat. What the Same Hill is that nonsense about? You better get with the program and fast if you want to stay competitive with the other adult sites on the net. As in Second life or 3D Chat and the staple Redlightlight Center aka Utheverse. I spend my money where I can speak as I want in the privacy of my room and don't have to worry will some  easily offended virgin raid my closet. Can you tell this has hurled me into the state of I want my money back.

13 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
G

Guest posted 14 days ago

Am i supposed to get banned for a day for talking like that only in a PRIVATE room?

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 16 days ago

You sell marriage packages but we can’t have sex with words.

0 Votes

S

SylviahHeartGreen posted 23 days ago

All the radios are now "UNAUTHORIZED", and my sayings are censored, as if I am a child. That happens to me even in AP rooms, and private and shared ones. Why is this happening? A mistery. This is triggering more questions: Why I payed for AP? Why I m actually paying for VIP? Perhaps Imvu is starting to not be worth the money I spent in it. Fix this, and do it fast.

3 Votes

C

ChynaArmani posted 23 days ago

100% AGREE ! , I dont know whose in charge of IMVU now, whose managing it or whatever but what I will say is, yall are about to lose money if this isnt fixed in the next 24- 48 hrs once other people start catching on to it. Ive spoken  to someone twice via live chat support and over the phone, and I keep hearing the same bs about it being a community guidelines feature, which is also bs. This isn't a community guidelines violation feature, this message appears in PUBLIC GA CHATROOMS when you possibly say something out of bonds with their community guidelines. However, in your own PRIVATE chatrooms, as an AP and AGE VERIFIED USER, you should not be receiving an ADMIN WHISPERS MESSAGE about your message not being delivered due to possible community guidelines violations. Yall have literally lost yalls mind lol. If you think you can have an adult roleplay website and game, with AP products and poses, but not allow the users who own them to speak their minds and talk freely within their private rooms, without being censored, yall have another thing coming.  Its actually an invasion of privacy for users to even be monitored within their private rooms, chatrooms are understandable due to all ages or whatever possibly being in them, but my own private rooms?? Lol. Thats NONEEEEE OF YALL's BUSINESS. Especially not for the amount of credits I purchase on a monthlyyyyyy basis and for the price, INCLUDING MY VIP MEMBERSHIP.           GET IT TOGETHER!

7 Votes

LestatDeLioncourt LestatDeLioncourt

LestatDeLioncourt posted 23 days ago

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 23 days ago

It is complete bullshit and I reckon they will introduce a new payment for us to swear trying to follow avakin life pure greed 

4 Votes

N

NaughtyBear posted 23 days ago

IMVU, come on!!!!!

Whilst i fully support community guidelines for certain words anywhere, what i wanna do in private with my friends is surely my own business? 

IMVU sort out the Community Guidelines otherwise ur adult customers will go elsewhere which is a shame as IMVU is a great chat and play platform. It should be FUN!

5 Votes

K

Kaa265012 posted 24 days ago

I totally agree and have sent a ticket to IMVU about this BS censorship in our own private rooms it is BS for sure..we pay for our rooms and now get censored in them?? so let's get a real effort going to get them to stop being dictators as too what we get up too in our own private rooms.

8 Votes

K

K1ndi posted 24 days ago

I just went through the same thing tonight and it was very annoying! What is going on with this place? Hope there are some answers soon.

0 Votes

Login to post a comment