AP+

Posted about 1 month ago by ASultryWoman

Post a topic
Un Answered
A
ASultryWoman

Getting tired of waiting. When will Ap+ launch?

11 Votes

21 Comments

Sorted by
J

Jxlb6 posted 8 days ago

like i said before it's scam, vu think people are stupid to pay for this dumb AP+, some of y'all need to wake up face it, vu robbing y'all pocket 

1 Votes

R

RickEros posted 8 days ago

I still think they should NOT do a subscription, but simply make anyone AP+ as long as they have AP and Age Verification. Let the creators of AP+ items sell them for VCOIN so there's money to be made.

I pay yearly for VIP, and I have no desire for any more subscriptions in my life, especially this one if it just means loads of guys paying and no one to really use AP+ with. This is clearly thought out by corporates but not people actually talking to end users.

0 Votes

a

Angellee731 posted 15 days ago

oflmbo the nerve of them  we should pay them for doing thier work haha  NOT

0 Votes

K

Kaa265012 posted 21 days ago

The comments from all are saying pretty much what I said originally about this new AP+. I was offered to be a tester but I refuse to pay money to test their work for them. I have paid for AP Age verification and pay my VIP monthly add in the coins and shared room etc so I am not going to pay more for something they offered and then removed and now want it back again. To think they will charge us for it and then set huge prices for items is not on, AP+ must be free to all who hold AP already.

4 Votes

O

OoNutmegoO posted 21 days ago

Is AP+ only for use on computer or will mobile users have access to the AP+ rooms? I signed up but haven’t been invited yet. I rarely use Vu on computer unless I’m devving or decorating. I’m an iPhone user. Anyone know?

0 Votes

A

AerinTauriel posted 22 days ago

I've been thinking about this AP+ and AP ,in general. I don't like that the room has to be public, also, why do I have to have the minimum of 3 in a public AP room? I'm not one of these people who likes others too watch.  Shouldn't there be no minimum if the room is Ap? I mean, not everyone here what's to share those intimate pixel moments. I get the GA minimum or 3, makes sense. But imvu really needs to think about what ADULTS ,who signed up and paid for ADULT products really want from this site. 

3 Votes

A

ASultryWoman posted 23 days ago

Tonight there was improvement. I only got the censorship warning once. However, that is still one time to many.

3 Votes

A

ASultryWoman posted 24 days ago

To whom it may concern. Keep on with this new nonsense  of trying to squeeze  money out of us  you will find yourself declaring bankruptcy, behind the fact you seem to have the business plan backwards. You need us to pay your bills and make a profit. We don't need you for anything. So instead of badgering us you should be kind to us by making the site inviting and a pleasant place to be instead of alienating your paying consumers.

5 Votes

A

ASultryWoman posted 24 days ago

I'm not spending another dime on here and can't even see a erect ........ people raiding your closet taking things out that you bought from their site. You want more money show me some real sex and I mean some good furniture breaking stuff. Throw some claw marks in the walls to. Until I see something here along the lines of adult entertainment I'll be spending money on other sites and I do like to spend.

2 Votes

K

Kanjiirahlni posted 24 days ago

I swear, i think they're censoring people from saying "explicit" things in the chat now unless they're AP+. this is legit me, by myself, in my own AP room. 

5 Votes

R

RedMaeker posted 25 days ago

Apparently to load AP+ furniture the room has to be generated in a public room format. Just use open and not public. Stay b tuned folks.

2 Votes

P

Petrazenka posted 26 days ago

AerinTauriel and Sylaraia I'm not as surprised by how much money / credits IMVU want people to pay as I'm surprised  by how much people are willing to pay to invest their time and effort to do the work of testing.

It's often in the best interest of the potential customer to first say NO to the salesman. If the salesman then returns without lowering the price then it's in the best interest of the potential customer to stand their ground and say NO instead of caving in. Only when the salesman lowers the prices should a even lower price be countered by the customer. From there negotiations can begin until a final sales price is agreed upon.

My counter offer would have been: folk who do the work of testing should get everything tested (AP+ and products) for free and be paid promo credits for their time and effort.  

My counter offer to the working AP+:  AP+ should be free to all who already paid for the regular AP, especially since these so called AP+ products are so expensive.

2 Votes

S

Sylaraia posted 26 days ago

@AerinTauriel 5k to 35k?  Are you serious?  (That's directed at IMVU).  What pose is worth 35k?  Do you people understand that that's $105 in real life money?  IMVU seriously needs to be looking at their competition and what they're doing and why every person I know is leaving IMVU for them.  I'd mention their name, but I'm certain that their name is probably on their double-secret, not published anywhere public list of banned words.

2 Votes

A

AerinTauriel posted 26 days ago

well, i got invited to try AP+ and i paid the fee and bought a few poses which weren't cheap, expect to pay between 5k to 35k for a pose, but for the life of me, i haven't a clue of how to add them to a room, when i try to add the pose i get nothing. i even bought one of their base rooms, thinking maybe it has to be a base room? it still won't work. I'm not too familiar with the whole beta decorating tool set up since I've always found classic to be easier. but i have used it before and was at least able to see the product added then but with these poses i don't even see that. maybe i missed something else that needed upgraded? idk. 

2 Votes

N

NielssG posted 27 days ago

El AP+  debería ser una actualización del AP . Es cansado estar pagando por varias cosas solo para beneficiarse. Los que tenemos antigüedad al menos debería aplicar una actualización.Estoy encontra de que sea algo de paga mensual

0 Votes

K

KaiVile posted 27 days ago

I wouldn't mind paying to be beta tester for AP+ to give feedback to IMVU to help them out with it. 

0 Votes

P

Petrazenka posted 27 days ago

About a week ago I wrote something in a thread that is similar to this thread. Since this thread has the same theme as the other AP+ thread then what I wrote there needs to be written here as well; else it will get buried and go unnoticed in the background of AP+ threads that share same theme. 

Those of us who already paid for Access Pass a very long time ago have been good customers for many years afterwards. We have paid so much money to this site that it feels like an insult to be asked to pay even more money for something that should be part of the Access Pass we already paid for. 

January 20 2010 I paid for name registration and Access Pass when I joined IMVU. Ever since I have bought credits and room packs many times; I was even VIP for a few years. I am not in the mood to pay more money for something that should be part of the regular AP. 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 

7 Votes

S

ShopMiliam1 posted 28 days ago

Dang I wish they picked me lol

0 Votes

R

RedMaeker posted 28 days ago

I have been here 15 years. There's no way they need to charge for a test period. Just allow BM that's already here. Its all about money. For all intents it appears they like teasing the community.

3 Votes

S

Sylaraia posted 28 days ago

Pfft.  I just got notification that I've been accepted as an AP+ Beta tester - provided I pay them $5 a month for the privelage of doing work for IMVU.  Not going to happen.

4 Votes

D

Dmitrikv posted 30 days ago

Estoy esperando a que lo publiquen, es extraño que no hayan dado noticias sobre el AP+

0 Votes

Login to post a comment