Enhanced Shopping Experience Beta Now on IMVU Web!

Posted 21 days ago by Saturi

• Pinned Topic
S
Saturi Admin

We’ve just released a beta update to IMVU Web that enhances your shopping experience, and we’re excited to share what’s new!

We’re taking the familiar Classic shopping experience and elevating it on IMVU Web, with the same improvements coming soon to IMVU Desktop. Now, everything you try on can be purchased instantly with a one-click buy button, streamlining the process for you.

After your purchase, you’ll be prompted with, “Do you want to save it as your current look?,” allowing you to seamlessly lock in your new style.

This update creates a seamless shopping experience, where you can easily access both the fitting room and your inventory to try outfits using a combination of your own items and new shop products, all at the same time.

This is just the first iteration of this exciting change, and as this is a beta release, we'd love your feedback as we continue to polish and refine the experience, both on IMVU Web and in the upcoming release for IMVU Desktop. Let us know how we can make it even better for you!

Update: The new shopping experience has now been released to both IMVU Web and IMVU Desktop!

9 Votes

44 Comments

Sorted by
D

Donatella posted about 18 hours ago

Why is the new imvu desktop or web not showing derivable products at all?? this has a devastating effect on my derivation, my sales went down by half. What if someone liked a furniture or room of mine and they wish to derive it? no action there at all, i try to click on the product and see derivation tree but not working!! this new web shop is clearly not supporting derivable, Please add a click on the product so we can see where it was derived from, Thank you.

0 Votes

50Cent1 posted 1 day ago

Hello good morning, I made a purchase yesterday but I still haven't received the credits, how can I resolve this?

0 Votes

D

DarlingSkulk posted 3 days ago

Subject: Feedback on IMVU Experience

Dear IMVU Team,

While I appreciate the innovations with IMVU Next and beta, my heart truly belongs to the classic IMVU client. The shopping and creative content experiences on the classic version are unparalleled. As a creative individual, I struggle to visualize and imagine on Beta and Next, which diminishes the vibe for creativity and shopping. The classic IMVU client truly captures the essence of a 3D virtual world with its immersive graphics, whereas IMVU Beta shopping gives more of a 2D experience, lacking the depth I'm used to.

I believe it would be beneficial for IMVU to brainstorm and come up with ideas that create a win-win situation for everyone. The IMVU client is the "why" factor of the virtual world. I didn’t find the new upgrade to capture what I am looking for and expecting in a 3D virtual world.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, I hope my feedback is helpful.

Best Regards

Rose Darling  

1 Votes

A

A1i5 posted 5 days ago

I really Love it made it so much easier to shop. thank you . I also want to share this if is ok :D I really dont like is that button that directly changes the profile look in inventory. many time my PC lagged or i accidently clicked and changed it and i didnt had my look that i always use saved and i ended up spend a long time to made a look again :D. if that button goes away every will be perfect. thanks again for all your hard work to make it easier for us to use the App.

0 Votes

B

BabyAwesome posted 5 days ago

As long as you continue to add the features and benefits we are used to, I won't leave. (I am class of 06, on a different account) I agree 1000% that the "next" thumbnails are generally a fail and couldn't suck more if they tried. Keep at it guys, you're going in the right direction!

1 Votes

R

RickEros posted 6 days ago

Ok, first of all, thank you for finally doing this. It's such an important aspect of how people shop.  It's a good start.

Things to improve it:

1. Need to make it easier to add items to wishlist.  Clicking open an item to see details and then adding is too many clicks.  Just add in a star like you have in the classic ideology.
  2. I agree with others who said we need private wish lists...just a place to bookmark items for later purchase or consideration.
  3. I also agree with the idea on being able to follow creators one really likes, like you can click to like/follow and then your shop front page will feature a section of these creators and what they are selling.
  4. Improvement to the thumbnail system would also be nice. I don't care if we abandon the classic ones, but I don't like it when the thumbnail in Next makes no sense to the item.

1 Votes

G

Guest posted 6 days ago

Wondering where the ability to add to a wish list when shopping..

2 Votes

ShopTina ShopTina

ShopTina posted 6 days ago

lots of great ideas here. can we please get a "Favorite Shop" and allow us to bookmark creators.

1 Votes

S

SMZDreamZ posted 6 days ago

We NEED to have a "Shopping List and Wish list" that only the account holder can see and access.

We NEED a shopping cart that doesn't empty or that holds our selections in different 'closets' in SHOP  so that we can go back to them when we leave the shop.

3 Votes

F

FayDidaway posted 6 days ago

I been here 14 years - if classic goes - i will be going with it

3 Votes

P

PamelaAnderson posted 6 days ago

WE DONT WANT THIS...WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING IS IMPROVING THE CLASSIC CLIENT INSTEAD OF GOING OFF ON ALL THESE OTHER PROJECTS....IF THE CLASSIC CLIENT ENDS UP BEING PHASED OUT BY THIS WEBSITE...THAT WILL BE THE END OF IT..YOU CAN STICK A FORK IN IMVU IF THE CLASSIC CLIENT EVER ENDED..I HOPE THAT IS NOT YOUR PLAN BECAUSE IT WOULD BE THE WORST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE..THERE WILL BE A MASS EXODUS OF MEMBERS WHO WILL QUIT AND LEAVE IF THAT HAPPENS AND YOU WILL NEVER GET THEM BACK....THINK BEFORE YOU ACT IMVU...

6 Votes

V

ViciousAngelChrissy posted 6 days ago

It is a small step in the right direction. 

However, since the wishlist cant be sorted in any way, shopping is still a nightmare!

1) Make the wishlist sortable like the entire shop

2) Make it possible to add or remove things from wishlist directly on product icon in shop or wishlist

3) Only use IMVU's 3D product picture if developer doesn't provide one. The auto generated 3D pictures mostly sucks and doesn't work at all for poses!

4) Make derivations and derivations trees visible in desktop!

3 Votes

S

Sakilon posted 6 days ago

This is a really great development removing one of the big misses when transitioning from Classic. 

1 Votes

G

Guest posted 6 days ago

Every thing is fine i need to check more out.TY

0 Votes

A

Aktac posted 7 days ago

mvu next, beta, web, masaüstü veya stüdyo imvu classic'e tercih edilmeyeceğim. Imvu'nun sonraki tüm avatar görünümünü tamamen mahvediyor, ne profil rozetleri var ne de DJ'lik için ses tetikleyicileri ve değiştirebiliyorsunuz. insanların kullanımını reddettiği bir şeyi yükseltmeyi bırakın!! Bizi istemediğimiz ve hoşlanmadığımız şeyleri zorluyorsunuz. Zehir işlemleriniz zorlandığınızı hayal edin? Yapar mısın?

0 Votes

r

Rex634197 posted 7 days ago

bravissimi eccezionale funzionamento perfetto

0 Votes

X

Xyvaiah posted 14 days ago

Make the option of selecting multiple items in a shopping cart to gift to someone at once instead of having to go through the gifting process over and over for each item.

3 Votes

BunnyCakes

BunnyCakes posted 14 days ago

Thank you for this update it was much needed. 
I would like you to incude the ability to sell full LOOKS/Outfits from web and Desktop.

8 Votes

l

llMXll posted 14 days ago

bring the chat bubble system again , like the classic that i used to use for many years , currently on both phone and desktop ( next ) i feel like the avatars got no souls  , the chat is separated aways from the room and the whole 3D , in past there were a true social life , chatting , dancing etc. , now its like zombie land , specially when talking about thoses frozen avatars , maybe thats why many old users still use the classic version just like i do myself , the classic software was the perfect idea of IMVU world

10 Votes

j

Jan1676 posted 14 days ago

I keep reading the message over and over and I don't see how this will be any different than it is now. I use classic. I can't uncheck save outfit and it saves it anyway. I buy something other than clothes and it saves it. I have to keep deleting multiples of the same outfit. Sounds like you are adding more to the shop without fixing the already existing problems

5 Votes

RaphWolf RaphWolf

RaphWolf posted 14 days ago

Room Lightning also works in the Classic Client.

12 Votes

S

Sidelya posted 14 days ago

Imvu next, beta, web, masaüstü veya stüdyoyu imvu classic'e tercih etmeyeceğim. Imvu next tüm avatar görünümümü tamamen mahvediyor, ne profil rozetleri var ne de DJ'lik için ses tetikleyicileri ve efektleri kullanabiliyorsunuz. İnsanların kullanmayı reddettiği bir şeyi yükseltmeyi bırakın!! Bizi istemediğimiz ve hoşlanmadığımız şeyleri yapmaya zorluyorsunuz. Zehir yemeye zorlandığınızı hayal edin? Yapar mısınız?

7 Votes

RaphWolf RaphWolf

Nother thing I do not like.
New community only has a vote up no vote down.
The messages are checked first. If you oppose, it will not be posted. That way, the silence is lifted. and it looks like you are not allowed to speak against. That means that only those who agree with BETA may speak.

9 Votes

RaphWolf RaphWolf

Java is a language en dan hebben we het niet over java scripts. Java is a language and then we are not talking about java scripts. But coding. Microsoft itself has a separate E-Mail Client/vieuwer and so does Google. Not for nothing because that web mail does not work. However, hacked earlier. It had to stop with that stubborn behavior, Give the customers the survice they ask for and do not force your will down the throats of the customers  what is mostley womens. Yes Womans who puy the shops empty, it's a girls thing and always be.  because when the women are gone the men have nothing left here. Renew the Classic Client. Or build a new client. You chase away the rest that is left. 

10 Votes

Beiya

Beiya posted 14 days ago

I will never preffer imvu next, beta, web neither desktop or studio over imvu classic. Imvu next entirely ruins my entire avatar appearance, it has no profile badges neither you are available to use voice triggers and effects for Djing. Stop upgrading something that people reject using!! You are forcing us to do what we dont want neither like. Imagine you being forced to eat poison? Would you?

6 Votes

Login to post a comment