Hello All here is more details on the new IMVU Community center by staff: 

https://support.imvu.com/support/discussions/topics/154001065289

Thanks

3 Votes

61 Comments

Sorted by
L

Luiz posted 6 days ago

My account was hacked and the person changed all the data in my account. It has an AP age and I can't recover it. If you can help me,

2 Votes

K

Kanashy posted 7 days ago

me ajudem nao consigo cessar mais minha conta ap, porque exclui o imail dela e quero trocar o imail para poder entrar nela e jogar ,o nick dela é GUDIARA  seu imail nao existe mais .obg o imail meu é 

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 7 days ago

Ayuda como puedo recuperar mi cuenta de imvu si no me acuerdo la contraseña del correo electrónico por donde recibía el código de los 2 factores, intente revender el NTF y no resultó y ahora no se como recuperar mi cuenta @Stefy69 (Bandida

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 19 days ago

your contact support IS USELESS. the submit button doesnt even work for me its liek you guys dont know how to run an app anymore.

5 Votes

A

AngelbooUnholyWolf posted 22 days ago

now for a few days credit sale is not sick and not getting is not doing

0 Votes

M

MeagenGomez posted 22 days ago

i cannot get into my chat rooms. because i have an imvu file that didnt finish uninstalling.

0 Votes

M

MeagenGomez posted 22 days ago

i cannot get into my chat rooms. because i have an imvu file that didnt finish uninstalling.

0 Votes

M

Missy35 posted 23 days ago

I don't know what's happening with the purchase of credits it only comes out as if I were on mobile I don't get more to buy from 5000 credits and I'm VIP

2 Votes

J

JadenRoseGraystone posted 24 days ago

i have been here for 13 years and this message we keep getting (YOUR MESSAGE WAS NOT DELIVER DUE TO A POSSIBLE COMMUNITY GUILD LINES VIOLATIONS) in a private shared room and both parties are ap this is crazy and going to far. We should be able to say what we what and how we want. When i see people say alot more that is worse out here and you do nothing to what they say you let it be put out there 

9 Votes

J

i have been here for 13 years and this message we keep getting (YOUR MESSAGE WAS NOT DELIVER DUE TO A POSSIBLE COMMUNITY GUILD LINES VIOLATIONS) in a private shared room and both parties are ap this is crazy and going to far. We should be able to say what we what and how we want. When i see people say alot more that is worse out here and you do nothing to what they say you let it be put out there 

4 Votes

J

4 Votes

J

4 Votes

N

Ndr22 posted 24 days ago

Minhas salas estão com restrição um cadeado não dá pra editar o que poso fazer para resolver 

2 Votes

G

Guest posted 25 days ago

I deleted my account and wanted to recover it, could you help me? @Claracorreia6

1 Votes

L

LeeCountry posted 25 days ago

Hello @SrDogMall, Please log out of this page and log back in and the Live chat button will show up, I hope this helps, Thanks, Lee

1 Votes

S

SrDogMall posted 25 days ago

Why is the live support button not showing up?

3 Votes

L

LeeCountry posted 26 days ago

Hello All, I am not here to complaint I am hear to give a shout out to all the IMVU staff on the Live Chat, they are here to help us, our problems do not go away if we don't get the correct help, a couple days ago I did not think I had the Live Chat, but I had not ever logged out of it and I need to log out and back in just here for the live chat, I do not think that IMVU is trying to hurt anybody, As any business would do is try and find away to help their  customers, The staff has been excellent and treated me very good. Thanks, Lee 

1 Votes

GabHeneril GabHeneril

GabHeneril posted 26 days ago

This is getting worse and worse,

it no longer makes sense to keep paying for the Diamond VIP if we don't have real-time assistance, how sad all this makes me, because I feel like they apologize a lot to us, their users, and to charge us for VIP Diamond VIP Gold VIP Star, Moon, Sun, VIP Rodio, to get those prices there are no excuses, I started paying the VIP Diamond subscription to have real-time assistance for the products that I upload to share and now with this it no longer makes sense, they are ending the community and how truly sad it makes me, because here I have a lot of people that I love, adore and appreciate a lot, one of the worst communities I have seen on paid networks; Imvu is one of the worst in terms of assistance to its users. I hope this changes for the better soon.

8 Votes

P

Poca posted 26 days ago

I sent a message on Live Chat and suddenly it disappeared. They say the changes are to improve things around here, but communication and problem-solving are becoming increasingly precarious and difficult. The old chat was fast, and we had a solution for everything. Now we have to tolerate this illogical change.

4 Votes

F

Frida657117 posted 27 days ago

Compre en la página oficial de imvu el ap y el ag más créditos y nunca llegaron a mi cuenta

1 Votes

k

Khartime posted 29 days ago

I don;t know why my account is on hold what's the reason for this?

3 Votes

G

Guest posted about 1 month ago

My imvu account has been banned and it’s VIP. Please help asap!!! Username is sativaxo

2 Votes

G

Why when I go to make a purchase I am informed that I have no credit?

1 Votes

G

здравствуйте пожалуста помогите востановить учетную запись и вернуть аватара я в игре с07.06.2017 г женат имею  ар  sotvazhyj@bk.ru hello please help restore your account and return the avatar I'm in the game s07. 06. 2017 g married have ar sotvazhyj@bk.ru mirmin

1 Votes

ValentinaVDRMoney

ValentinaVDRMoney posted about 1 month ago

Hello. It takes a long time to do the CAPTCHA pictures during Peer Review. I even had to go to live chat to get my items passed. This is ridiculous. I'm a Diamond VIP creator, and I shouldn't have to go through live chat for product approval.

3 Votes