Welcome to Our New Community Center!

Posted about 1 month ago by Meeows

• Pinned Topic
  • Topic is Locked
M
Meeows Admin

This move is part of our effort to serve you even better with a more streamlined and efficient support experience. We’re confident that this new space will make it easier for you to find help, resources, and connect with us.

As we settle into our new home, you may experience slightly longer wait times or delayed responses as we work to organize everything. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we fine-tune things during this transition.

Thank you for being such an important part of our community, and we look forward to continuing our journey together in this exciting new space!

11 Votes

86 Comments

Sorted by
G

Guest posted 3 days ago

Minha conta foi hackeada prfv me ajuda a recuperar um doido me hackeou e eu quero de volta prfv suporte me ajuda a recuperar essa conta

0 Votes

L

LatinChica posted 4 days ago

why i cant used any of my AP things

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 4 days ago

Eu fui denunciado injustamente, falaram que eu fiz coisas contra crianças que fazem mal a elas, mais eu sempre respeitei as crianças, me denunciaram por fake News, eu preciso de uma análise na minha conta eu não fiz nada, eu sempre amei o imvu, jogo pra caramba todo dia, nunca fiz nada de errado eu não quero perder minha conta injustamente preciso de ajuda porfavo o suporte pode me mandar um 

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 5 days ago

Minha conta foi desativada permanentemente por causa de pessoas que não tem maldade no coração gostaria que ter a minha conta de volta pois já gastei bastante dinheiro nela sempre respeitei todas as regras sempre respeitei adultos crianças e jovens minha conta é verificada com age AP

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 5 days ago

Minha conta foi desativada permanentemente por causa de pessoas que não tem maldade no coração gostaria que ter a minha conta de volta pois já gastei bastante dinheiro nela sempre respeitei todas as regras sempre respeitei adultos crianças e jovens minha conta é verificada com age AP

0 Votes

UniqueMafiaRoyalty UniqueMafiaRoyalty

UniqueMafiaRoyalty posted 8 days ago

I was hacked a restored 2 times and hacked again 3 times back-to-back to back while on the phone with IMVU rep. I can't use my password to submit my request at the moment so i can't send my info to get it back right now. I'm very hot 15yrs. I'll be calling again.

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 9 days ago

Minha conta foi desativada poderia ativar d volta por favor @ezeharvestgoldd084

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 9 days ago

Alguém por favor poderia me dizer como que ver o ticket dps de ter feito ele, queria recuperar uma conta minha e não tô sabendo usar esse novo centro comunitário do imvu.

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 9 days ago

Minha conta foi desativada permanentemente por causa de pessoas que não tem maldade no coração gostaria que ter a minha conta de volta pois já gastei bastante dinheiro nela sempre respeitei todas as regras sempre respeitei adultos crianças e jovens minha conta é verificada com age AP VIP 

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 10 days ago

I would really appreciate if there was an option to save outfits in shop so that I can save them for later to purchase. Because they have unourchased items, they wouldn't be functional for wearing in chat rooms or anything, but it would make things a lot easier for me since my wishlist is full and the way things are set up, it's impossible to find anything in there anyways. 

I also wish we could organize our wishlists and maybe have multiple lists? 

0 Votes

O

Osamanxx posted 10 days ago

Compré el paquete de matrimonio y hoy me lo quitaron. Yo no pedí divorcio por pasó eso 

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 10 days ago

You disabled my account due to payment fraud. This is not the case, I paid by debit card. Please reactivate my account, otherwise send me my money back (€50) I am also sending you ID for age verification.

1 Votes

P

Princexx2 posted 12 days ago

Quero tentar recuperar minha conta antiga

1 Votes

G

Guest posted 13 days ago

Eu estou tentando enviar o ticket para conseguir acesar a conta direito, mas nem o botão de enviar funciona, como é isso em ....

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 13 days ago

Eu estou tentando enviar o ticket para conseguir acesar a conta direito, mas nem o botão de enviar funciona, como é isso em ....

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 13 days ago

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 13 days ago

My account was hacked. Since yesterday I've been asking for my account to be handed over to me, which was banned or deleted by whoever hacked it, and still nothing.Crap support, we spend a lot of money to lose the account 

4 Votes

FREITAS

Freitas posted 15 days ago

Queria recuperar minha conta antiga, mas não estou conseguindo. Como faço? Me ajudem por favor!! 

2 Votes

S

Sargantana posted 16 days ago

@Blueskyeye1 it's sad to read what you say, I can't understand the supposed improvements that in fact are worst. From this point.. what we have to do? back to old forums and coordinate a kind of users' help? I know Imvu have the option of send a help ticket, but not always is correctly handled (I had bad experiences related with this) and could be useful to have a place where to ask to other users, and they can check a same question and what it was the answer. 

3 Votes

G

Guest posted 16 days ago

Minha conta foi suspensa , quero realizar compras e não  consigo

1 Votes

G

Guest posted 16 days ago

como recuperar uma conversa apagada?

0 Votes

G

Guest posted 16 days ago

como recuperar uma conversa apagada?

0 Votes

B

Blueskyeye1 posted 17 days ago

@Barbieeez  try looking under recent to see if it is there.. as well try to uninstall and re-install imvu.See if that works.

0 Votes

B

Blueskyeye1 posted 17 days ago

@Sargantana there is no real help anymore. As a veteran creator and long time  member of imvu it's clear to me that these so called 'improvements "  have taken a turn for the worse. 

A recent pole was conducted on imvu Discord asking people if they like this version of community or the previous version.. well that was no surprise to me.. the previous version out numbered this new version..

1 Votes

G

Guest posted 17 days ago

I would like to make this comment because my IMVU account (@jaycuz34) was hacked and I would like to ask you all to try your best to pull it back I have proof of me buying I have proof of the verification codes coming to me in 2023 and this all will be on the attachments and thank you all for your service take your time and please get my account back in the right hands!!!

2 Votes